My photo
Those of you that know Taylor and I... know that we are inseparable. If you want one, you will get both! We truly are best friends and fall in love more and more every day. Our life together is so much fun and it just keeps getting better! We just had our beautiful baby girl February 1, 2011 and she is just PERFECT! We love her so much! Welcome to our lives Scarlet!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Camping in the summa time!

This summer we were able to have some fun although I was not feeling very well... :)
We got to go camping with some of Tay's family and it was a BLAST!!! The only thing that was hard about this was that my pregnancy was still a secret and no one knew why i was SOOO tired and why all the food we brought looked like dirt. haha. I ended up eating potatoes and carrots almost every night and now because of this I don't like my beloved cooked carrots anymore. I used to LOVE carrots! I also still can't eat BEEF and CHICKEN and PORK and... well I guess thats about it. :) other than not loving my favorite foods anymore this pregnancy has been ok. :) I am so excited to be pregnant, just wasnt prepared for the flu-like feeling for 3 months. haha but it will be worth it!!!






Alexa's family came along and made it even more fun!!!











0 comments: