My photo
Those of you that know Taylor and I... know that we are inseparable. If you want one, you will get both! We truly are best friends and fall in love more and more every day. Our life together is so much fun and it just keeps getting better! We just had our beautiful baby girl February 1, 2011 and she is just PERFECT! We love her so much! Welcome to our lives Scarlet!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Da... baby :)

So... today I am 21 weeks! Time is sure flying!!! SHE will be here in no time! :) YUP I said SHE... its a beautiful little girl!!! She finally decided to show us what she was!!!

Anyways we are soooo excited! Its just perfect and we can't wait to hold our little baby in our arms!!

Here is my 20 week belly pic!







3 comments:

Kenzie said...

You tiny little thing! You make me sick lol. You look great! I am so excited for you!

Sierra said...

Hooray for girls... EVERYONE is having a baby girl right now :-)

The Hodsons said...

what 20 week belly? haha! 1/2 way there :)