This year Taylor planned a special trip since this would be our last anniversary as being
"just us." I had NO idea where we were heading off to, all i knew was i was SUPER excited!!! We got our stuff packed and were ready to go. I came down the stairs and saw these 3 cute little presents sitting there for me!
I opened one present at a time on our way to our destination. Inside each bag were little letters Tay had written for me... about me. :) because he LOVES me! It was really really cute. We were both teary eyed on the drive because we love each other so much!!!
After about 3 hours of driving I finally realized where we were going... i kept guessing and guessing and finally got it right... JACKSON HOLE! I had never been there before, i was stoked!

We got there, checked in and headed to dinner... i was starving!!! Here are pictures from the next couple of days... we had a GREAT time!! It was so much fun!
Oh beloved Abulitos... we ate here 3 days in a row... cheese enchiladas. They were amazing and it was the only thing that sounded good hahaha... poor Tay... :)






We went to a dinner and play show... it was Annie Get Your Gun... which is a play that Tay was in for Jr. High school. It was way fun to watch and yummy food! This is us waiting to be seated.

That is our hotel behind us... the painted buffalo inn

This was the picture we took when we headed out of the city... good bye Jackson... thanks for the great time! :)
Anyways, I cant believe I have been married to Taylor for 2 years! the time flew by! It has been a great 2 years... the best of my life! I waited so long for him and it was worth it!!! Thanks for loving me Tay and for all you do for me, you are the best thing I could have ever imagined in my life! Happy 2 years! and thanks for the great time!
Anyways, I cant believe I have been married to Taylor for 2 years! the time flew by! It has been a great 2 years... the best of my life! I waited so long for him and it was worth it!!! Thanks for loving me Tay and for all you do for me, you are the best thing I could have ever imagined in my life! Happy 2 years! and thanks for the great time!

2 comments:
I love your striped jacket! Where did you get it?
Ha ha thanks!! I got it at Aero... like 3 years ago!! You can borrow it if you want, im all about sharing. :)
Post a Comment