Just a few times I have cried that are pretty funny now...
Tay came to the school to pick me up. He saw a girl from the track team and said to me, "she has gotten skinny." I start balling... i mean just sobbing, hysterically... Now imagine this, even though I was crying i was starving and needed food so Tay grabs me some tator tots and pulls the car over to try and comfort me. I am just balling, saying how i'm not skinny anymore while i am shoving tator tots in my mouth one after another. I would be like, "you don't think im skinny.... Yaump (tator in mouth) and snort a little from crying while i am chewing. At the time i was pretty sad... now we laugh about it. Its actually pretty funny to imagine.
Another...
I was in class and my teacher told me if i was going to be leaving to use the bathroom during class i needed to sit in the back. It really hurt my feelings the way she talked to me and I just started balling. I sat in my desk the whole class time just balling, wiping tears away trying my hardest not to let anyone see me crying. Finally--- about 30 minutes later i composed myself. I was over it and felt a little better. 5 minutes go by and I realized i was starving. I reached in my backpack and grabbed my sandwich out. I took one bite and starred at the sandwich remembering that Taylor had made it for me this morning and had packed such a nice lunch for me. I just started balling at how nice Taylor is to me and couldn't even look at my sandwich because it would make me cry. :)
Another...
This is not a "one time" thing... this is a regular thing. I will get to the point where i am so hungry and nothing sounds good that i will sit in front of the fridge and stare at it. After a minute i will get teary eyed because nothing.. absolutely nothing sounds good.
( i finally got over this about 2 weeks ago)
These are just a few of the joys of pregnancy... now this might sound like i cry a lot... but i really don't. These are examples of crying during 4 months of pregnancy! I think im doing pretty good! haha :)
oh while I'm at it... i might as well put my belly pictures from the past little while...

5 comments:
I don't even see a belly! Where? Don't stress about crying too much...I cry in front of the fridge even when I'm not pregnant!
hahaha thats so funny!! :) aaw... I miss you girl.
You are going to be so happy you wrote those stories down. They are hilarious.
Your stories make me laugh. Pregnancy is such an emotional roller coaster, but luckily usually we can look back at it and laugh! Cute preggo pictures!!
Josh and I were just reading your stories (I had to show him) and Josh laughed out loud!! He liked the skinny girl comment story! hehe
Post a Comment