Taylor went to Texas for First Round Nationals...
It was 96 degrees with high humidity. Most of the runners from Utah weren't used to the weather and found themselves having a hard time warming up all the way and enduring the extreme heat! Tay made it through to the first round :) The second round was just a little tougher than before... he did really good but said he just couldn't get full speed.
Way to go Tay for making it this far!!! :)
While Taylor was busy in Texas... I was busy myself with a huge surprise for him when he got home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He came home to THIS sign..........
Confused for a moment, Taylor stood there... then realized what I was implying... He was shocked!!! His eyes got teary and we hugged forever kinda jumping up and down! Then we laid on the love sac and I told him all about it. How long I had known for and so on. (I only found out earlier that morning when I took a test for fun before church) When I took the test I was kinda just taking it to take it. I thought, man it would be the coolest way to tell Taylor that I am pregnant! I took it and sat. The first line appeared and I was like, man... how lame. I was just about to jump in the shower and looked at it and there were two lines, the other was one faint... I was like, NO WAY... so I took another test, sure enough... TWO LINES AGAIN! I was jumping up and down screaming and freaking out!
-a side note to this is that Taylor and I have been off birth control for over a year, so this was very exciting news for us... FINALLY! :)We're having a baby! Wow its just crazy!!! We feel so blessed and can't wait!!!
Oh and my DUE DATE is February 2nd. So as of right now I am 2 1/2 months along- see I CAN keep a secret everyone!!!!! :)
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Our Little Secret...
Posted by Cassidy and Taylor at 3:18 PM

9 comments:
I am so so excited for you! What a fun way to tell him! Let me know if you need anything :)
Yay you two! Or should I say...THREE! I can't wait to have a new little bambino in our family!
That is awesome! I can't wait for you to get all fat and awkward. It's so worth it though!
Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations to you guys! I am finding out thru everyone's blogs that they are pregnant...but since we don't see each other all that much it works :)...Anyways that is an AWESOME way to tell him. You are gonna be such fun parents. So, how have you been feeling??
Thanks everyone!!! We are super excited!
and ness, im not gonna be fat haha (i wish)
Sara- so fun that you found out, sorry I don't have your number or you would have got a text from me!!!
I am feeling ok, i get night sickness... so thats just not fun! but at least im not throwing up! :)
so good to hear from everyone! thanks for the love and support!!!
Exciting news! And what a super fun way to tell Taylor! I'm so happy for you! :o)
Congrats... that's great! You are better at keeping a secret than me. I could never do it. Good luck with everything :-)
Congrats again! Sure excited for ya!
WOW! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! Our kids will only be about 5 months apart. How fun. How are you feeling? Good luck with everything! Keep the updates coming!
Post a Comment