My photo
Those of you that know Taylor and I... know that we are inseparable. If you want one, you will get both! We truly are best friends and fall in love more and more every day. Our life together is so much fun and it just keeps getting better! We just had our beautiful baby girl February 1, 2011 and she is just PERFECT! We love her so much! Welcome to our lives Scarlet!

Friday, June 11, 2010

April 2010-June 2010

These past couple of months have been pretty fun... as always! I thought I would post some pics and show the main events that have been going on in our lives... :) ENJOY



Easter was fun this year! Taylor LOVES candy, so pretty much any holiday is his favorite. Don't ya just love the blue lips? :)



Taylor had a track meet at the end of April in Boise Idaho... I was so SICK of being home alone and missing his meets that I decided I was going up there! I drove the 5 1/2 hours all by myself to be with him... it was a BLAST! We had such a fun time together! I really love being on road trips with Taylor and love supporting him at meets!



I made it to Boise around 6 and we drove around to see the town! We found a Jamba Juice and I was in HEAVEN! We also made it to the Temple! It is a really pretty temple, its way different than what I am used to.


The room we stayed in the first night was REALLY pretty... It was the same hotel the team stayed in. We had some fun taking pictures :)


So... I discovered my husband wears THONGS while in Boise... hahaha. Just kiddin, this is his speed suit not on all the way, he was bending over to grab something and I busted up laughing so of course I had to get a picture. :)






Tay did really good at the meet.. :) as always!

Afterward we were starving!!! So Tay decided to take me to Big Judds to try their burgers! It was amazing!!!



The next night was spent at the "Budget Inn". haha this was my brilliant idea to save us some money, I didn't really know what I was getting myself into or I would have just spent the extra 30$ for a nice room! I also think we were in a bad part of town, but oh well! We survived!

This picture of Tay cracks me up! These are our "little kid" faces. Now really, who could ever get mad at Taylor when he is making this cute little face!!!??


BIG SKY CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP HELD AT WEBER STATE UNIVERSITY


Taylor ran the 400, the 400 hurdles and the 4X4. Now for anyone that knows track knows that this is one of the hardest things to do and its almost unheard of. What it means is that Tay sprints his hardest one time around the track, then less than an hour later does it again, then two hours later does it again! He chose to do this to earn his team more points rather than focusing on himself and winning all gold medals. He took 2nd in the 400, 3rd in the 400 hurdles and 1st in the 4x4! Giving Weber a total of 16.5 points!

Towards the end of the meet Weber was a few points behind the first place team and it all came down to the 4x4, the winner would be the winner of the whole conference... WEBER WON!!! Tay ran the last leg and killed it. Of course all the other runners killed it as well but it was pretty much the most intense thing I have ever seen! What a good way for Tay to end his running career. (besides that he is still going to nationals!)









Kia's Baptism!




My little Kia Baby was baptized! This is just crazy to me because I still see her as this... My LITTLE BABY!!!!!!!!!!! I cant believe how fast she is growing up! Her and Jaxie both! Jax's baptism in coming up as well... I don't know if I will survive this growing up stuff! I want them to stay little!!!!

Tay and I goofing off after the baptism




This is a picture of Tay with all the medals he has won in his whole Weber State running career!!! We wanted to take these before he had to give his speed suit back, so here ya have it! Good job Tay! Im so proud of you for all the hard work you put into your life! :) Good luck at Nationals!!!!! :)


0 comments: