My photo
Those of you that know Taylor and I... know that we are inseparable. If you want one, you will get both! We truly are best friends and fall in love more and more every day. Our life together is so much fun and it just keeps getting better! We just had our beautiful baby girl February 1, 2011 and she is just PERFECT! We love her so much! Welcome to our lives Scarlet!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

yup

We have had a lot of fun this fall season. :) There have been a lot of fun things we have been able to enjoy... some of which will be shown with pictures.... ENJOY.

Desi took some cute family pictures for us. I actually didn't like too many though because it was from a down angle and my face looked so dang fat haha. So here are a few where my face isn't too bad.


We had a great Thanksgiving at my parents house this year. The food was so good and I had like 3 plates of mashed potatoes! It was pretty funny though because I don't like meat still so potatoes is pretty much all i ate, but they were amazing, so I didn't complain! A few days BEFORE thanksgiving (yup... I said before) We set up our tree, it was SOOO much fun! We love setting up the tree and getting ready for Christmas time. I love this season to get to think about the Savior and others so much. :)

How cute is our little baby's stocking!!!!! I am in love with it! Just like I am in love with her!!! :)


Lastly, We got to go to a JAZZ game. It was pretty fun and they kicked the Pacers butts. Those seats are pretty uncomfortable but it was worth it for the experience.

1 comments:

Harmony said...

That is soo crazy Cass!! Josh and I went to that Jazz game too!! What are the chances?!