My photo
Those of you that know Taylor and I... know that we are inseparable. If you want one, you will get both! We truly are best friends and fall in love more and more every day. Our life together is so much fun and it just keeps getting better! We just had our beautiful baby girl February 1, 2011 and she is just PERFECT! We love her so much! Welcome to our lives Scarlet!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Merry Christmas!!! :)

This holiday season has been so fun... we really have enjoyed it!  We were able to spend time with family and enjoy one last Christmas as just "us"!  It was really nice to take a step back from the world and think about all the great things we have in our lives.  We truly are blessed.  It has also been nice to concentrate more on Jesus Christ and by doing so it has brought even more peace to our lives!  :) Life is seriously... Amazing.

Here are some pictures of the good times we had!

 Christmas at the Pebleys! Everyone shares a talent... :) 
 Eli and Croydon crack me up!

 Matt and Mitch called and matched each other... haha ok they didn't but that would be funny
Mama Sue was an elf this year... it was pretty much awesome!
 Santa comes to our parties!!!
  

Ok onto a DIFFERENT day... I have to explain something first.  So all the Pebley boys decided to have a mustache competition for the family Christmas party.  They all started growing facial hair out in November!!! I had to deal with Tay's hair for over a month and everyday I would ask him to please shave it... he never gave in.  Well the day of the family party finally came and I was soooo excited for the goatee to turn into a stash which would then turn into NOTHING!!!  Here is how this all went down. 
 We decided since Tay was going to have a creeper stash he should also have a creeper mullet! hahaha
 Half the goatee gone...

 The goatee gone...

The stash in full force...

The mullet creepin in...

The "yes, I am a "chester" shirt"....

And here he is folks... THE LIFE OF THE PARTY
 Oh ya Tay... work that up do!!
 Yup you better believe this is my sexy man. 


 Here are all the guys with their stashes!!!
 All the ladies got to vote on two things... the manliest stash and the cheesiest stash... Do you think Taylor could have perhaps won one of these awards???!?

 The answer is... YES...

and which one?? Oh I think you already know the answer to that!





 We were pretty proud!!! 


The Whitesides Family Christmas party! As you can see... the stash is finally gone and I got my handsome husband back! YAY





 I was Mary.. of course. :)


 

  Christmas Day!!

 We got up really early because our sweet little baby does not like to let me sleep! I was excited for presents though so it was ok!
 Santa came!!!




 Every year Tay likes to go and shoot his bow.  This year he got a lot of new things for his bow so he was really excited!


A few days after Christmas the Evan's came over to exchange gifts... Alexa and Walk came over as well.  We decided it would be fun to show the differences in our bellies and how much a few weeks can change ya!  Here we are... all the pregnant wifeys! 


That's pretty much what has been going on in this household! It has been a great holiday season and we are loving life!  It will be interesting to see how much it changes when our little baby girl enters our lives!  We can't wait.  :)
Anyways... Merry Christmas to all and Happy Holidays!!!!!  

Love,
Cass and Tay

1 comments:

Kenzie said...

What a cute picture of comparing bellies. You look so cute pregnant! I am soo excited for you!