My photo
Those of you that know Taylor and I... know that we are inseparable. If you want one, you will get both! We truly are best friends and fall in love more and more every day. Our life together is so much fun and it just keeps getting better! We just had our beautiful baby girl February 1, 2011 and she is just PERFECT! We love her so much! Welcome to our lives Scarlet!

Friday, December 17, 2010

FINALLY... it happened!!! :)

After going to school on and off for 6 years... I FINALLY graduated!!! It is the best feeling in the world! And now one might ask, what are you going to do now? The answer--- Absolutely NOTHING! and then... I will have a baby! haha Life is just great and I am loving it! :)

Oh one other cool thing... I now have the youngest college graduate in history in my belly! She is so lucky to be born with a bachelors degree already! :)





I am behind the girl with the colored hat!

Right when they called my name!



Tay took me to my favorite place to eat after wards... EASTERN WINDS. YUM!

Oh... haha here are my toes. Mom and I went to get pedicures the day before graduation to celebrate the happy day. It was my first pedicure and it was amazing. :)






Little Lily wants our baby to come out and play with her...




This was such a great day, thanks for everyone that came to my party and graduation to support me! :)
I can't believe this day finally came... I honestly never really thought I would graduate with a bachelors... even my grandma said she thought i would be the furthest one from it. haha but i worked my butt off and made it happen!

Thanks to my Heavenly Father for helping with the numerous prayers I would give of... "please help me remember this, I studied this" and then the answer would come back to mind. He always wanted me to succeed!

Thanks to my parents who always encouraged me and at the beginning of my studying bought my first books! (Like 6 years ago! if you don't remember that) Also thanks for not giving up even though it seemed all I ever wanted to do was "play" after all, thats all life is about right?? :)

Thanks to all my family members that kept me going by telling me it would happen, supporting me and being excited about the grades I was getting! That really helped me want to do my best.

Lastly,

Thanks to my sweet, amazing, patient and loving husband. Thanks Tay, I know sometimes I had to ignore you because I was studying and you would try so hard to get my attention hahaha. Good times. But thanks for helping me, encouraging me and mostly for loving me through all this schooling!!!

THE END... of school... FOREVER.
(No grad program for me, this was enough!!!)

3 comments:

Eichmeiers said...

Way to go Cass!! I was at the graduation and yelled for you! Good work.

Heather C Taylor said...

Congrats girl!!! That is so awesome and I am so jealous! I cannot wait for the day I get my bachelors. You looked so adorable in your gown with your cute prego belly! I know the holidays are crazy but we need to play again soon!!!

The Hodsons said...

Congratulations on graduating!!! I'm right behind you.