My photo
Those of you that know Taylor and I... know that we are inseparable. If you want one, you will get both! We truly are best friends and fall in love more and more every day. Our life together is so much fun and it just keeps getting better! We just had our beautiful baby girl February 1, 2011 and she is just PERFECT! We love her so much! Welcome to our lives Scarlet!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Valentines Day

So I know this is a little late... but I wanted to post it because I want to remember this day forever.  :)  I woke up and went to feed Scarlet in the morning and saw this on the ground! Talk about making my day!!!  Taylor always knows how to make me happy :)


Earlier in the week Taylor had told me that he had homework to do so I was expecting this Valentines Day to be a dud.  Around dinner I learned he tricked me and we were actually going out!  We headed out to a restaurant called JC's way out past Brigham City.  It was nice to take a drive and relax.  They had really yummy food and we had a great time.  I love getting to spend holiday's with Taylor and I am so thankful for him!  Scarlet had a fun time with us at her first restaurant and she didn't even make a peep! What a great little baby!




Scarlet in her cute little valentines day beanie!

0 comments: