These past 2 months have flown by I seriously can not believe my little baby is over two months now. Scarlet has brought so much happiness into our lives. I love holding her and do it all day long (yes, she is a spoiled and happy baby!) These months have consisted of grandparents coming over to hold her. My dad in particular would come over to hold her and take pictures for hours and hours.
 |
| Here is the proof! |
He loves looking at her cute little face and catching every single facial expression she makes on camera. We've had many meals brought to us by family members and members of the church. They were really yummy and we really appreciated all of them! We have had many visitors to see little miss Scarlet herself! She is very loved and we love to show her off. :)
When Taylor and I came home with Scarlet we had no idea what to expect and it was a fun learning experience. I tried breast feeding for about 3 weeks and I loved it, but my body never got the hang of it. So Scarlet is a bottle fed baby. There are some pro’s to this though. I was getting migraines from lack of sleep, so its really nice that Taylor can help with the feedings now! We take turns and it is GREAT! At the beginning Scarlet would wake up every 3 hours to eat but now she goes to bed around 9 and wakes up only once in the night around 4 then sleeps til 7 or 8. Sometimes she sleeps the whole night through… those are my favorite times! Scarlet has been eating 6 ounces since she was 3 weeks old. She loves to eat and scarfs it down. Sometimes she even eats 7 or 8 ounces depending on the feeding. 
She eats every 4 hours each day so we make sure to plan things around her eating because if we happen to be in the car or something she has quite the scream on her. Yes, I said scream… she does not cry. Haha. She came out screaming and that is what she does. But that’s alright with us because she doesn’t do it too often, really hardly ever at all. But there is one thing that makes her scream every single day and it would be so nice if we could eliminate this thing but it’s just not possible because she has to wear clothes! She hates to have clothes on, she cries the whole time we dress her. Yup, that’s our little Scarlet.
We had her 2 month appointment last week.
Here are her stats: Weight: 12 Lbs 7 ounces
Height: 22 ½ inches
So she pretty much almost doubled in weight over these past two months because she was 6 lbs 11 when she was born. At her appointment Dr. Rose thought he heard a heart murmur and she had to go in for a EKG. She did so good she just laid there while they did the test. Everything turned out fine! Thank heavens!

Having a baby is the most rewarding thing I could imagine. It has been so amazing to see her growing. She can now smile and does it quite often. She has always known my and Taylor’s voices but is becoming even more familiar and trusting of us. 
Well this is just a little update of the past two months I still have to post about Las Vegas. (Scarlet’s first trip!) I will do that soon. Until then here are some pictures of the past little while
 |
| This was the second time we bathed her! She now hates the bath and will only SHOWER! |
 |
| And... she's out! |
 |
| This picture cracks us up!!! |
 |
| Our friends came to see the cutie! |
 |
| Adorable!!! |
 |
| Tiny little doll! |
 |
| Double fisting it! |
3 comments:
SO precious!
Freaking adorable!! I can't wait to meet her!
She is so cute! I can't believe how much she eats! She is bigger than McLane too!! He was 11-10 at his 2 month.
Post a Comment