This year for my birthday we decided to be totally spontaneous and headed to St. George and Las Vegas!!! We decided Thursday morning March 24th and headed out that afternoon. We went with my parents and Gloria. Ash and Jake and her family also headed down but in their own car.
I was a little nervous to take Scarlet in the car for so long because right before the trip she would cry every time we would go in the car. Well, she didn't cry once the whole way there! She was amazing! She would sleep and every so often wake up all smiles.
We got to St. George and stayed the night in my Aunt Terry's condo. We ate pizza and hung out.
The next day we woke up and got ready for the day. Taylor gave me my birthday card and I was super excited! Inside was a pre-bought 1 hour massage! Also it stated that there was a surprise for me at home. (The surprise was a really nice mirror for our house!) Taylor was very sweet on my special day! and did all the feedings for the baby during the night! :)
Later on in the day we all headed to Las Vegas for the rest of the weekend. We went to eat at a buffet and later headed to the hotel. We spent the day there relaxing and just enjoying the day. That night we all went to dinner for my birthday but since we had already eaten a bit earlier I decided on a Birthday Rootbeer Float which was AMAZING!
The next day we got to enjoy a little sun and watch Logan play soccer, he did a great job! After that we headed to the strip. Jona, Dad, Taylor and I decided we were going to go on the Big Shot!!! What were we thinking? It was soooo scary but amazing at the same time! Jona lost his voice he screamed so much! haha. It was such a great time. Later that night we headed back to Logan's soccer games and cheered him on. He did such a great job he is a great soccer player! We headed back to St. George after the games, spent the night there and headed home the next morning.
This was one of my most favorite birthday's I have ever had in my whole life! It was so fun hanging out with my family and our newest addition, little Scarlet! What a fun weekend. ;) Thanks for everything Mom and Dad we are so grateful that you invited us!!!!

2 comments:
How fun! I love Vegas! I have done the big shot ride before! so fun. last time we went brand and i went on the ride that takes you over the building on the stratosphere. i can't remember what its called but it was awesome! I sat in the front row and brand sat behind me!! do that one next time:) im glad little Scar was so good for you!!
What a fun trip! I am glad you had a good birthday! All the pictures are so cute! You have such a cute family!
Post a Comment