My photo
Those of you that know Taylor and I... know that we are inseparable. If you want one, you will get both! We truly are best friends and fall in love more and more every day. Our life together is so much fun and it just keeps getting better! We just had our beautiful baby girl February 1, 2011 and she is just PERFECT! We love her so much! Welcome to our lives Scarlet!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Well, im married now...... so... why not??? ;o)












Ok this story has to start out with a picture.. here it is. ha ha... I had to put it on cause it shows how glorious and beautiful my hair can be in the mornings. And to tell you the truth, this picture doesnt even do it justice! So... about a week ago i woke up with the worst bed hair ever. I went to bed the night before with my hair wet and since its naturally curly, well... it was out of control! Tay and I laugh at how crazy my hair is sometimes... Well, after many times of pulling my hair up cause im too hot or just getting sick of it in my face all the time or hating my morning crazy hair, i finally decided, with the approval of my husband of course that i was going to CHOP my hair off!
I made the appointment with Andy for the 9th of september. All that week i kept getting nervous thinking about it. But there was nothing stopping me! I was going to do it! So.. wednesday came, and at 11... i headed to andy's. As i was sitting in the chair I was not going to chicken out... so we decided we would cut it first. Andy put my hair in a ponytail and chopped it off! Now of course it was not styled or anything and my hair was out of control that day... so when i saw it short and wavyish... i almost died! i thought i looked like a lama. ha ha. But.. i trusted her and then she dyed it dark and later, styled it... and let me just tell you. do i have any regrets??? heck no! i LOVE it! i wish i would have cut my hair years ago, but i just never had the courage. I think this short hair thing is gonna be something i have for a long time! goodbye long hair!!! hello... cuteness!!! ;o) here are some pics. one is from a while ago showing my long hair and the other... my short hair!!!


this is just a shot from my camera phone, so its not that great of a pic.... but still, you can see the NEW CASS!!! I finally got the courage to do it.










8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your hair!

Harmony said...

Ok so this is funny...I got your text the other day about "the new you." But my screen on my phone is so small I didn't even realize that your hair was short. So I thought to myself...that's funny what's new?? But now I know!!! haha But I love it! I can't wait to see it in person!

Cassidy and Taylor said...

ha thats freakin hilarious! and josh didnt even realize the other day either!

Brad and Karlie Lundell said...

Yeah, I like the hair. What can I say, great minds think alike. My hair was driving me nuts, so I had Andy cut it on Saturday about the same length. Cute!

Kenzie said...

Your hair looks very cute short!! Short hair is alot easier to deal with :)

Jona and Gloria + 1 said...

Even if you shave your head you will be absolutely gorgeous!
Love your hair.. I wish I was not a chicken and cut mine too.. but I am a coward!
Love ya!

Harmony said...

Ewwwww...(referring to the picture above where you look like you're trying to poop)

Anonymous said...

great hair cass!
you are so brave, I cant even go in for a trim with out ten million people yelling at me to get it done
anyways your so cute