My photo
Those of you that know Taylor and I... know that we are inseparable. If you want one, you will get both! We truly are best friends and fall in love more and more every day. Our life together is so much fun and it just keeps getting better! We just had our beautiful baby girl February 1, 2011 and she is just PERFECT! We love her so much! Welcome to our lives Scarlet!

Friday, September 19, 2008

A Random Survey about... ME

I AM … the most bored i have ever been in my whole life, RIGHT NOW.
I WANT… to see taylor
I HAVE … everything i could ever want at this point in my life...
I KEEP … telling myself i am going to exercize everyday and i dont. ha ha
I WISH I COULD … be cured of cramps. ha ha
I FEAR... the dark. i know, i know, crazy huh.
I HEAR … dead people. ha ha kiddin. i hear someone in the family might be pregnant??? ;o) ya right.
I DON’T THINK … world peace will ever happen. ;o(
I REGRET … not buying a new car before my AC broke
I LOVE … Taylor Randal Pebley
I AM NOT … the same person i was 6 months ago
I DANCE … all the time in my apartment
I SING … at the top of my lungs in the car!
I NEVER … go to sleep without giving taylor a kiss goodnight.
I RARELY … watch TV anymore.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH … movies where someone dies.
I AM NOT ALWAYS … aware of my surroundings
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … my body and what the heck its doing right now. ha ha
I NEED … some pain killers!
I SHOULD … just go home and fall asleep next to my baby!

ha ha. ok so here is a little bit about me i guess. as if someone is actually going to read this! ha ha

3 comments:

Brad and Karlie Lundell said...

Of course we read it! Who's pregnant?? Or was that really a joke?

Cassidy and Taylor said...

ha. it was a joke... i wish it was true. ;o) well, as long as its not me, that is. ;o)

Harmony said...

LOL I thought you might me making an announcement Cass!! But now I know you were just joking. :)