My photo
Those of you that know Taylor and I... know that we are inseparable. If you want one, you will get both! We truly are best friends and fall in love more and more every day. Our life together is so much fun and it just keeps getting better! We just had our beautiful baby girl February 1, 2011 and she is just PERFECT! We love her so much! Welcome to our lives Scarlet!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Wedding dinner pictures!!




I feel like my Blogs are going all over the place, but here are the pictures from the wedding dinner! it was SOOOO fun! all my family members got up and told some of my embarassing stories... also, all my brothers and daddy-o sang a song to Tay and I. They made up words to a country song, some of the words were as follows.... "come on in Tay, sit on down and tell us bout yourself, so you like my sister do ya now? ya we think she's something else, she's her daddys girl her mamas world, she deserves respect thats what she'll get now aint it tay?" and so on.. it was really cute and of course, put me to tears. my brothers and dad are SOOO freakin awesome! the wedding dinner was absolutely perfect, everything i ever dreamed it would be! SERIOUSLY. ;o)











2 comments:

Harmony said...

Cute pics...although I must say the one of Josh is my favorite. ;)

Anonymous said...

i have to say that the wedding dinner was so fun!