Well as it gets closer and closer i only get more and more excited.
lately we have just been doing the wedding plans and it seems to be taking me over! ha ha. my mom is still freaking out which makes sense, there is a lot to do. but little by little its getting done! the wedding is in TEN days. I wish i was already married. Taylor and i already have an apartment, he lives there. It is SOO annoying to be there and have to leave at night and come home to an empty bed, and a very messy room! ha ha. I just cant wait until i get to live with him and not have to go home! after all, who likes to say bye to their best friend every night?
well here are some of the plans for the wedding so you all know... the wedding dinner is the night before, thursday the 14th. It is at Tay's parents church in West Haven. There we will have a dinner and introducions. I give whoever reads this permission to try and embarrass me that night (but no other time!) go ahead and try! ;o)
then the next morning the wedding is at noon, for those of you coming, be there at 11:30. then the reception is at 6:30... family, be there at 5:30 for pictures. (like NESS and HARM and so on)
then we will picture you to death. hopefully the reception will be fun and not too boring. there will not be a line, so that should help a little.
ok i just feel like im writing about BLAH stuff. anyways,
thats the run down. hopefully you all will be there for the reception and everything else! im so excited and i always knew there was someone so amazing out there for me.... thank goodness i waited for tay, he was worth the wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love, cass
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
10 days!!!
Posted by Cassidy and Taylor at 10:56 AM

3 comments:
Yay!! I'm coming!!! :) (Just in case you were worried...)hehe
Hey Cass
I know you aren't even going to be thinking about blogging, but check out the Dow family blog that I set up for all of us when you get back.
http://familydowblog.blogspot.com/
Also, if you want to post something on this blog, then email me at the email I set up for the blog. dowfamilyblog@gmail.com
Then I will email you the username and password and then you can post your updates for the family on that blog.
so you dont have anything new up so i thought i would put a comment on here.
your wedding was so fun, the dance you guys did was so cute and fun! cant wait to see you and like kia nad helaman say uncle taylor!
Post a Comment