My photo
Those of you that know Taylor and I... know that we are inseparable. If you want one, you will get both! We truly are best friends and fall in love more and more every day. Our life together is so much fun and it just keeps getting better! We just had our beautiful baby girl February 1, 2011 and she is just PERFECT! We love her so much! Welcome to our lives Scarlet!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

im still in love

ha ha i just thought i would tell you all (the 3 of you that read this) that im STILL so madly in love and cant wait to marry taylor. he is freakin hilarious and our life together will be amazing. 3 more weeks to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Brad and Karlie Lundell said...

That's crazy Cass...3 weeks. I'm so excited for you. I think more than 3 read this blog and you'll get more as time goes on. I think you should post about the things that you really want for your shower or wedding...that way...I can figure out what to get you. ;)