My photo
Those of you that know Taylor and I... know that we are inseparable. If you want one, you will get both! We truly are best friends and fall in love more and more every day. Our life together is so much fun and it just keeps getting better! We just had our beautiful baby girl February 1, 2011 and she is just PERFECT! We love her so much! Welcome to our lives Scarlet!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

that "do you remember when" thingy....

Do you remember when?
This is called THE MEMORY post. I am doing this because I can't think of anything to blog about and it sounds like tons of fun!!!
Here are the rules.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is most memorable.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you... either on your blog, in my comment box, or I will email you back!
3. If the memory happens to involve my husband, please include him! He reads this blog too.
4. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all ☺Can't wait to hear ♫♪ Memories.. of the way we were...♪♫

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha. you left husband in the post.
I have tons of memories of you. It's like you have always been my sister.
I remember when we used to leg wrestle. Oh those were some fun times. You always would win though.
Oh and remember when you would kick Ben's butt at wrestling. That was pretty funny.

Harmony said...

Ecuador...need I say more?? Dancing...princess' ...yeah we were pretty much famous!! That was an awesome experience and I got to share it with you!

Brad and Karlie Lundell said...

Sooooo glad to see that you blogged again. I have tons of memories, but the one that sticks out the most is when you got your mission call. It was so exciting to see you open your call. I think I might have guessed Nauvoo or something, so I remember I wasn't too far off. I was so excited to see another sister go on a mission in our family.

Anonymous said...

So yes I have tonz of memmories but I think the one I like the most was when we were little kids and you always talked me in to cleaing the room by myself and making your bed!
well ok one more and all the times you would yell at mom stating i hit you!
but look now we are such good friends