My photo
Those of you that know Taylor and I... know that we are inseparable. If you want one, you will get both! We truly are best friends and fall in love more and more every day. Our life together is so much fun and it just keeps getting better! We just had our beautiful baby girl February 1, 2011 and she is just PERFECT! We love her so much! Welcome to our lives Scarlet!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Last few weeks of being pregnant

Well there is not too much to say besides I will probably be pregnant a few more weeks.  :)  This is a good and not so good thing.  Good- because I love being pregnant, I love to feel her move inside me and I know she is safe in there.  Bad- because I am pretty uncomfortable (I feel huge) and my hands are numb/tingly 90% of the time.  They are tingling as I type this... Other than those things I think I could handle this my whole life. hahaha totally kidding.


So... I thought I would write just a few memories of this time so that I don't forget.

1.  I have eaten apple jacks cereal every morning minus maybe 5 since I have been pregnant and I didn't really even like it before.

2.  I have cried at random places and have some really funny stories that I have already shared with ya'll.  The newest one however, is that Taylor and I went to Carl's Jr to have my first hamburger in the pregnancy (I finally got over the whole meat thing!!!)  We ordered and upon sitting down in the booth my belly hit into it... Only about 15 seconds later I looked at Taylor and was balling because I didn't "fit" in the booth.  I totally did fit... just for your information.  That cry session lasted a few good minutes.

3.  I went to eat with Mom and Dad the other day at Chang's Chinese, this 25ish year old guy sat us.  Upon reaching the booth he said to me, "I gave you this booth because its the biggest one we have, if you don't fit just let me know and we will move you to a table."  I was shocked and confused all at the same time.  I scooted in the booth with plenty of room to spare... SOME PEOPLE. haha.

4.  I have cleaned the whole house spotless about 5 times in the past two weeks... There is seriously nothing left to clean and I still don't feel it is clean enough... WEIRD

5.  The only thing I have to wear now that doesn't hurt my stomach are Taylor's sweat pants.  I love them and have been wearing them the past week.  I miss my old clothes.

6.  I have done absolutely nothing the past two days and have no desire to even move.  I can't even get myself to get up and dressed for my 38 week picture! :(

7. My nose has decided it needs to swell bigger than the rest of my face.  For this purpose there will be no more pictures of my face from here on out. haha just kiddin, but ya.

8.  I can't seem to get full lately, i eat and eat and eat.  and eat.

9.  I was checked for the first time the other day and oh my holy bananas... wowzers.  I don't even want to imagine labor now.  My glasses fogged up it hurt so bad! (that's a little personal I suppose) But hey its the truth.

10.  The baby's room is all done finally... It is seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen.  Pictures will come soon. 

And thats about all i can think of at the moment.  Life is good and this is my update.  BA BYE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that waiter said that! Wow. Some people just don't think! So sorrt! And if it's any comfort, I never noticed your nose was bigger!! :) And that's scary about being checked! I'm way scared to get checked now! Ah! Oh and I can't wait to see pictures of the baby's room! Yay!

Heather C Taylor said...

Yay you posted! BUT I still expect photos soon of both you and the baby's room now that the word is out that its all done!:o)

The Hodsons said...

Can't wait to see pictures of your kiddo's room!! It sounds like you're counting down the days. You will be such a good mom!