My photo
Those of you that know Taylor and I... know that we are inseparable. If you want one, you will get both! We truly are best friends and fall in love more and more every day. Our life together is so much fun and it just keeps getting better! We just had our beautiful baby girl February 1, 2011 and she is just PERFECT! We love her so much! Welcome to our lives Scarlet!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

TAY'S FIRST RACE THIS SEASON!!! (watch.... trust me!)

ok so Tay is running this indoor season and he is doing soooooo good! We were at his first race and ya... you just have to watch the video.. TRUST ME!!!! WATCH IT!!!!!!! oh and by the way... he still WON! (ps... its ok to laugh, we bust up about it!)

4 comments:

Ness said...

I am going to watch this video whenever I am having angry hormonal issues. Then I will laugh at Tay and it will make me feel better.

Jona and Gloria + 1 said...

That is so funny!!!!! I am laughing so hard here at the office I had to show what I was laughing about!!!!!! That is great!!!! hahahahaha.... can't stop laughing sorry!.... hahaha

Pebley Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pebley Family said...

Hahahahha we watched his graceful win five times and laughed so hard each time. Way to go Tay! That should go on those blooper shows or America Funniest Videos.