The video speaks for itself.......... and dont worry, he wasnt serious. ;o)
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Just one of the MANY things Tay does to make me laugh....
Posted by Cassidy and Taylor at 8:44 PM
The video speaks for itself.......... and dont worry, he wasnt serious. ;o)
Posted by Cassidy and Taylor at 8:44 PM
5 comments:
Those are hilarious videos!!! I was all by myself watching them and I STILL laughed outloud!! :) You guys are funny!
That is hilarious. I don't think that Ben would let me document that on the blog. Tay is so perfect for you.
Nice butt Tay! Also way to go in washing the dishes. Cass has you trained already.
cass you are so dork-a-licious..
you make me miss my familia in the good ol' utah..but that laugh! ohh my ;)
haha you know i love ya long time.
give everyone my love from kansas..
xoxx
Cassidy Whitesides!!!!!! I mean Peabley!!!!!!!!!!! Your blog is adorable...I actually saw that you had a blog a while ago on Tracy's, but you had it blocked, but anyways it looks like all is well and marriage life is rockin' for you two. Oh, and I love this video of your hubby wearing your pants and your adorable laugh.
Post a Comment