Alexa and I enjoying the last little bit of the sun!
Desi came over the other day and cooked me the YUMMIEST food... oh my goodness it was amazing! Thanks again SIS youre the best!
We decided to go out for a date night to PF Changs in SLC. We went with Walk and Alexa and it was a great time although the food was quite disappointing.. but thats ok, it was still fun!
Cass 26 weeks... Alexa 13 weeks.... :)
Big BELLY!!! :) I love my belly and I love to feel her kick me!!! :)
This is what Tay and I do in the mornings... eat and hang out. This day we were twins and not on purpose!!! :)
We carved pumpkins with Brad and Heather Taylor... it was so fun! I will have to grab the pics from her blog and put the rest up... but these are what ours look like! Mine is the skeleton and Tay's is the crazy eyed pumpkin with the sly smile!
Lately we have been going on walks to get my heart in shape for the LABOR! We walk the parkway... this is the boys enjoying the beauty of the earth. :)
AND... last night we went to Ben and Ness' soccer game... they WON! And we gotta play with our little buddy Lincs... so here he is! We can't wait for our little baby!
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
October Amazingness...
Posted by Cassidy and Taylor at 9:01 PM

2 comments:
You FINALLY look pregnant! You look so cute!
Cass, youa re the cutest little pregnant lady!!! Great pumpkin carving!!
Post a Comment