Today was a really fun day! I got to sleep in and it was WONDERFUL! At noon Tay and I went running and then to my parents for a pool party! We celebrated my niece Jaxie's birthday party... happy birthday Jax! After the pool party Tay took me to a "surprise" location where we watched all of the fireworks that were going on in the valley. He took me to Weber State and we sat on the top of one of the buildings. We watched the sunset and then waited for the fireworks. It was a really fun night and pretty romantic. ;o) here are some pics!

*********** FUNNY STORY***************
OK... SO YOU HAVE TO IMAGINE WHERE WE WERE SITTING. WE WERE ON TOP OF THE STUDENT SERVICES BUILDING ON CAMPUS. WE CROSSED OVER THE RAILING AND WERE SITTING ON A SLAB OF CEMENT. I KEPT GETTING ALL WORRIED THAT TAY WAS GONNA FALL OFF THE EDGE... IM A LITTLE TOO PARANOID FOR MY OWN GOOD. :o) SO TAY ALWAYS MAKES FUN OF ME BY SAYING STUFF LIKE YA AND WE BETTER BE CAREFUL CAUSE A PLANE COULD TOTALLY CRASH ON US RIGHT NOW! HE IS SUCH A PUNK! SO I DECIDED TO PLAY A LITTLE JOKE OF MY OWN....TAY DECIDED TO GO TO THE CAR TO GRAB SOMETHING AND I WENT RUNNING DOWN A FEW SETS OF STAIRS AND LAID ON THE GROUND LIKE I HAD FALLEN OFF... HAHA TAY WENT BACK UP AND SAW ME LAYING THERE AND JUST BUSTED UP LAUGHING. I REALLY THOUGHT HE MIGHT FALL FOR IT, BUT I GUESS HE HEARD ME RUNNING DOWN THE STAIRS. HAHA ANYWAYS IT WAS PRETTY FUNNY. HERE IS A PIC OF MY LAYING ON THE GROUND. ;o)
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Happy 4th of July!!!!
Posted by Cassidy and Taylor at 12:58 PM

4 comments:
That's hilarious! You guys are crazy!
haha Great picture! sounds like a fun fourth of july
How romantic. I hope all you did was watch fireworks!!!
oh my gosh cass, that is freakin hilarious. i was totally laughin aloud while reading this!! good one. so funny!
Post a Comment