My photo
Those of you that know Taylor and I... know that we are inseparable. If you want one, you will get both! We truly are best friends and fall in love more and more every day. Our life together is so much fun and it just keeps getting better! We just had our beautiful baby girl February 1, 2011 and she is just PERFECT! We love her so much! Welcome to our lives Scarlet!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

MY FIRST 5K!!!!! EVER

Ok so im sure most of you know that I have been training for a half marathon... its been pretty hard, but i know its gonna be worth it in the end. Well as part of the training we all decided to run the South Ogden 5K! It was really fun cause i was one of the only girls that ran it in our group! I ended up running a 30.13 which is about a 9 min 45 sec mile or something like that which, believe me, is GREAT for me! Im having a really hard time staying motivated, but im slowly improving! Here are some pictures of the 5k!!!!!!!!!! By the way... thanks to everyone that came and supported us! the cheering helped more than you will EVER know!!!!




the AFTER picture!!!!!!!!!!!!! we did it!

5 comments:

Kenzie said...

You did freaking amazing!! I am so impressed!!

I love our picture! Maybe one day I will be as tan as you haha

Ness said...

That is really good time. I am proud of you. I wish you would have ran with me last year.:(
The half is going to be so fun and rewarding when you finish. Well, after the ibuprofen kicks in!

Anonymous said...

You're blog is awesome! Hey, thanks for letting us come with you to your parents house to swim! I had a ton of fun! Ready for more runnin' in the morning? See ya then!

Jona and Gloria + 1 said...

Everybody did such a great job at the 5k! I personally (since I am a cry baby) got teared eye when every single one of you crossed the finish line.... the hald marathon is going to be amazing as well! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Harmony said...

Yay good job! You are my inspiration!