My photo
Those of you that know Taylor and I... know that we are inseparable. If you want one, you will get both! We truly are best friends and fall in love more and more every day. Our life together is so much fun and it just keeps getting better! We just had our beautiful baby girl February 1, 2011 and she is just PERFECT! We love her so much! Welcome to our lives Scarlet!

Monday, May 18, 2009

So the other night Taylor and I decided it was time to go 80's dancing... I used to go all the time and LOVED it... so we somehow talked David into going with us and we were off! It was a lot of fun! I LOVE 80's music and love dancing like a loser. And i dont even care! Tiff met us there with some of her friends so we danced all together in a big group. Oh here is something funny that happened. So Taylor and I were dancing up on the stage and a guy came up to the back of me and started to like hump my butt.... i turned around and looked at him like, "what the freak are you doing" Tay put his hand on the guys chest and said, "dude, she is taken!" He said, oh sorry dude but she has a nice butt. He was SOOO drunk! we just started laughing. Totally random. So ya, word to the single... dont ever go 80's dancing unless you have guys with you, you will get molested!!! Here are the pics!





0 comments: